- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
The upgraded Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 and NoIR Camera Module v2 are high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor. CCTV security camera, Motion detection and Time lapse photography. It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras. With a tiny size at around 25mm x 23mm x 9mm and a weight of just over 3g it makes it the perfect accessories for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important.
Raspberry Pi Camera V2 Features
- CCTV security camera
- Motion detection
- Time lapse photography
- 8 megapixel native resolution high quality Sony IMX219 image sensor
- Cameras are capable of 3280 x 2464pixel static images
- Capture video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions
- All software is supported within the latest version of Raspbian Operating System
- 1.4 µm X 1.4 µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise)
- Optical size of 1/4"