- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Arduino Uno R3 Proto Shield
The Arduino Uno R3 Proto Shield makes it easier to place circuit components for your projects with Arduino. You can turn your projects into circuits more neatly using the mini breadboard located on the shield, without the need for soldering. This product, which serves to increase the pin connection points on Arduino, greatly simplifies your work when designing projects.
The Uno Proto Shield is designed for the Arduino Uno R3 model. It can also be used with Leonardo or different boards with a similar pin structure. With the included white mini breadboard, you can quickly prototype and experiment without the need for soldering.
Arduino Uno Proto R3 Shield Package Contents
- Arduino Prototyping Board
- Mini Breadboard
Arduino Uno R3 Proto Shield Features
- The shield includes SMD components. The shield, headers, and connectors are all included and pre-soldered.
- You can attach and use this product on your Arduino right away. The Proto Shield makes it easy to use by elevating all Arduino pins to the next level.
- You can solder your motor driver and sensors onto the prototyping board. This board has expanded connections for commonly used pins such as 5V and GND.
- It includes 2 buttons and LEDs. There are vertical row pins for integrated soldering in the prototyping area and horizontal row pins to facilitate power connections.
Competitive and Affordable Arduino Uno R3 Proto Shield is available at SAMM Market!
Create your order now for the Arduino Uno R3 Proto Shield, making your applications for designing custom circuits and fortifying your projects easier.
You can access all the electronic components and kits you are looking for, as well as prototyping sets suitable for all levels, from the official Raspberry Pi distributor, SAMM Market. Moreover, all orders placed by 3:00 PM are shipped on the same day.