LPCXpresso51U68 board for the LPC51U68 MCUs. It provides a powerful and flexible development system for NXP's Arm® Cortex®-M family of MCUs. The LPCXpresso51U68 board has been designed to enable evaluation of and prototyping with the LPC51U68 MCU leveraging the high-performance Cortex-M0+ core, power-efficiency and cost sensitive capabilities provided by the MCU device.
- On-board, USB based, Link2 debug probe with Arm's CMSIS-DAP and SEGGER J-Link protocol options
- Link2 probe can be used with on-board LPC51U68 or external target
- Support for external debug probes
- Tri-colour LED
- Expansion options based on Arduino™ UNO and PMod™, plus additional expansion port pins
- On-board 1.8
- 3.3V or external power supply options
- Built-in power consumption measurement
- UART, I2C and SPI port bridging from LPC51U68 target to USB via the on-board debug probe
- FTDI UART connector
Competitive and Affordable OM40005UL in SAMM Market
You can order OM40005UL from SAMM Market right away with the advantage of affordable price, same day shipping and fast delivery from the NXP category.
- Payment Options