The KWIKSTIK-K40 is an ultra low cost development tool for Kinetis ARM Cortex-M4 microcontrollers. The KwikStik development tool is a cost effective, all in one solution for evaluating, developing and debugging with Kinetis ARM Cortex-M4 MCUs. It features the K40X256VLQ100 MCU with USB, capacitive touch sensing and segment LCD functionality and combines powerful silicon and software technology within its sleek, small enclosure. It comes preflashed with demonstration software to exercise a small portion of the capabilities of the Kinetis K40X256 device and the KwikStik hardware. The onboard Segger J-Link debug interface allows the user to evaluate the features of the onboard K40 MCU or to develop, debug and program their own target hardware based on any Kinetis MCU. The KWIKSTIK-K40 can be combined and used with several peripheral modules in the tower system, it can also be operated as a standalone debug tool.
- LCD display with 306 segments
- 3.5mm audio output jack and two micro USB connectors
- Omni directional microphone and a buzzer
- Onboard J-Link USB programmer
- Infrared communications
- MicroSD card slot
- Capacitive touch sensing interface
- General purpose tower plug in (TWRPI) socket
- Manganese lithium rechargeable battery
- Flexible silicone enclosure
- KwikStik board, Flexible plastic enclosure, Cables, Quick start guide, DVD with software installers and documentation.
Competitive and Affordable KWIKSTIK-K40 in SAMM Market
You can order KWIKSTIK-K40 from SAMM Market right away with the advantage of affordable price, same day shipping and fast delivery from the NXP category.
- Payment Options