The OM13071 is a LPCXpresso824-MAX development board with onboard LPC824 microcontroller, designed to make user to easily get started with their own project. The LPC824 is an ARM Cortex-M0+ based, low cost 32bit microcontroller operating at CPU frequencies of up to 30MHz. The LPCXpresso824-MAX is a low cost development platform comprised of a simplified Eclipse based IDE and low cost target boards which include an attached JTAG debugger. It is an end to end solution enabling embedded engineers to develop their applications from initial evaluation to final production. The LPCXpresso824-MAX includes a standard 10 pin JTAG/SWD connector plus analogue/digital expansion headers, making it a highly extensible platform. The LPCXpresso824-MAX can be configured to use external debug probes from Keil, IAR and other development tools that support CMSIS-DAP.
- Compatible with LPCXpresso IDE, mbed and other toolchains
- Onboard CMSIS-DAP (debug probe) with USB based on LPC11U35 MCU
- Debug connector to allow debug of target MCU through an external probe
- Tri colour LED, ISP and WAKE buttons for easy testing of software functionality
- Target reset button
- Target pins available on standard LPCXpresso
- mbed expansion connector
- Arduino connectors compatible with the Arduino UNO platform
- Pmod expansion header
- Powering options from multiple sources
- Options to allow measurement of current consumed by target MCU
Embedded Design & Development, Hobby & Education, Industrial, Lighting, Motor Drive & Control, Portable Devices, Security, Sensing & Instrumentation, Consumer Electronics
Competitive and Affordable OM13071UL in SAMM Market
You can order OM13071UL from SAMM Market right away with the advantage of affordable price, same day shipping and fast delivery from the NXP category.
- Payment Options