- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
The i.MX RT1020 evaluation kit a 2-layer low-cost through-hole USB-powered PCB. At its heart lies the i.MX RT1020 crossover processor in LQFP144 package, featuring NXP's advanced implementation of the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core. This core operates at speeds up to 500MHz to provide high CPU performance and best real-time response. Support for Amazon FreeRTOS™ available within the MCUXpresso SDK.
- MIMXRT1021DAG5A processor
- 256Mb SDRAM memory, 64Mb QSPI flash, TF socket for SD card
- Audio codec, 4-pole audio headphone jack, external speaker connection, microphone
- Micro USB host and OTG connectors, Ethernet (10
- 100T) connector
- CAN transceivers and Arduino® interface
- Software are MCUXpresso SDK with optional Amazon FreeRTOS support
- MCUXpresso IDE, MCUXpresso config tools, Arm Mbed™ OS and Zephyr® OS softwares
MIMXRT1020 EVK board, USB cable (Micro B).
Competitive and Affordable MIMXRT1020-EVK at SAMM Market
MIMXRT1020-EVK planning requests are made from SAMM Market with users who are convenient and easily accessible from the NXP application.