The FRDM-KE15Z is a freedom development platform for Kinetis MKE15Z256VLL7 microcontroller. It is a freedom development platform for Kinetis KE1x MCUs. The MKE15Z256VLL7 is a ARM Cortex -M0+ microcontroller in 100 pin LQFP package. This microcontroller running up to 72MHz and supports up to 256KB flash, 32KB RAM and complete set of analogue/digital features. The freedom board is designed to work in standalone mode or as the main board of FRDM-TOUCH, FRDM-MC-LVBLDC and Arduino boards. It is compatible with DC 5V and 3.3V power supply. The on-board interfaces include an RGB LED, 6-axis digital sensor, 3-axis digital angular rate gyroscope, an ambient light sensor and a capacitive touch slider.
- O headers for easy access to MCU I
- O pins
- Compatible with FRDM-TOUCH, FRDM-MC-LVBLDC and Arduino boards
- Onboard debug circuit (K20DX128VFM5 (OpenSDA) with virtual serial port)
- NXP FXOS8700CQ inertial sensor
- Reset pushbutton, four user buttons and one RGB LED
- Touch electrodes in self capacitive mode
Embedded Design & Development
FRDM-KE15Z development board, Quick start guide, Cable.
Competitive and Affordable FRDM-KE15Z in SAMM Market
You can order the FRDM-KE15Z product from SAMM Market right away with the advantage of affordable price, same day shipping and fast delivery from the Other category.
- Payment Options