- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Arduino Portenta Vision Shield ASX00021 at Samm Market !
Portenta Vision Shield brings industry-grade features to Arduino Portenta. This hardware plug-in allows you to run image processing applications, connect wirelessly or via Ethernet to the Arduino Cloud or your own infrastructure, and activate your system upon detection of audio events. Portenta Vision Shield comes with;
- * 320x320 pixel camera sensor: Use one of the cores in Portenta to run image recognition algorithms using the OpenMV for Arduino editor
- * 100 Mbps Ethernet connector: Connect your Portenta H7 to wired Internet.
- * Two built-in microphones for directional sound detection: capture and analyze sound in real time.
- * JTAG connector: Perform custom firmware updates on your Portenta board using low-level debugging or an external programmer.
- * SD Card connector: store your captured data on the card or read configuration files
Vision Shield Ethernet is designed to work with Arduino Portenta H7. Portenta motherboards feature multi-core 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ processors running at hundreds of megahertz with megabytes of program memory and RAM. Portenta boards come with WiFi and Bluetooth. Buy this Shield with the Portenta H7 for full performance.
Arduino has teamed up with OpenMV to offer a free license to OpenMV IDE, an easy way to computer vision using MicroPython. Download OpenMV for Arduino Editor from the Arduino Professional tutorial site and check out the examples we have prepared for you within the OpenMV IDE. Companies all over the world are building their business products based on this simple yet powerful approach to detecting, filtering and classifying images, QR codes and more.