Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect With Headers at Samm Market !
The Arduino Nano RP2040 connect module with header is based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip and is the first module to combine this chip along with additional sensors and connectivity on a single PCB. The board houses the aforementioned RP2040 chip, a 6-axis sensor IMU, a U-Blox Nina chip for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communication, as well as a microphone and an RGB LED. This version has soldered pin connectors.
- * USB, SPI, I2C, I2S, UART, PWM interfaces
- * U-Blox Nina chip for WiFi / Bluetooth wireless communication
- * MicroUSB connector for computer connection and 5V power supply
- * Built-in microphone, RGB LED and 6-axis IMU
- * Based on Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller clocked at 133MHz
- * Built-in 16MB flash memory and 264kB SRAM
- * 20 PWM pins, 8 analogue pins and 22 digital pins
- * Standard dimensions for Nano series of 45 x 18mm
How to program Arduino Nano RP2040
Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect board can be programmed via environmentArduino IDEoffline mode or inArduino IDE Cloudonline mode. Programming is done by connecting the board to computer using microUSB connector or by wireless connection using Arduino Cloud. The module is equipped with RP2040 chip with SPI, I2C, I2S, PIO, UART, PWM interfaces and digital and analog pins. There is also U-Blox chip on the board allowing wireless communication via WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Payment Options
MP02117Supplier Code: ABX00053