- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
STM32F103C8T6A Development Board
It is an STM32F103C8T6A microcontroller development board based on the Arduino Nano size. The microcontroller has 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M3 core. It is a powerful and economical solution for those who want to improve themselves in the field of embedded systems.
Footnote: The chipset on it is "CKS" Series.
There are headers connected to microcontroller pins on the board, 3.3V-5V outputs, USB interface, internal SMD LED and jumpers for operating-programming mode. With its lean design, it meets the requirements of a development board. The board comes with unsoldered headers. It is an excellent starting point for those who aim to improve themselves by getting to know the ARM architecture.
You can also install the STM32duino bootloader on the board. In this way, you can program the board with Arduino functions via Arduino IDE. Click here to learn how to program the STM32F103C8T6 development board with Arduino IDE via UART.
- Microcontroller: STM32F103C8T6A
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU
- Package Type: LQFP
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V – 3.6V
- Analog Inputs: 10 (12-bit)
- Digital IO Pins: 37
- 72 MHz Operating Frequency (max.)
- Flash Memory: 64KB
- SRAM: 20KB
- Timers: 3(16-bit), 1 (PWM)
- Supported Communication Protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, USB (2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN)
- Internal USB Interface
- Product Chart
- STM32F103C8 Datasheet
- STM32 F103C8T6 with Arduino IDE using UART
- Getting Started with STM32 using Arduino IDE: Blinking LED
Competitive and Affordable STM32F103C8T6A Development Board on SAMM Market
You can order the STM32F103C8T6A Development Board from SAMM Market right away with the advantage of affordable price, same day shipping and fast delivery from the STM Discovery category.