SIM7600E-H 4G HAT for Raspberry Pi (LTE Cat-4)
Supplier Code: 14952
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
This is a 4G CAT-4/3G/2G network HAT based on the SIMcom SIM7600E-H for the Raspberry Pi which accepts a 1.8V/3V sim card and supports a range of LTE Cat-4 network bands, including phone calls via AT commands and SMS functionality!
Speeds of up to 50Mbps Uplink* and 150Mbps Downlink* are possible on a 4G network via the onboard SIMcom SIM7600E-H module. The HAT supports GNSS positioning via the GPS, Beidou, GLONASS and LBS Base satellite systems and includes an onboard audio jack and audio decoder support making telephone calls.
The HAT includes a USB interface for testing AT commands, obtaining GPS data etc, whilst the onboard CP2102 UART converter allows for serial debugging. UART breakout pins are also included for use with other development boards. LED indicators assist with debugging, showing the operating status.
A MicroSD card slot is included on the board for storing data such as messages and files. Included in the package is the HAT, an LTE antenna, external GPS antenna, two Micro-USB cables and fixings!
* Idealised data rate - actual data rate depends on factors like network coverage, traffic congestion, base station condition etc. Your mileage may vary.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass and LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands and obtain GPS positioning data
- Onboard CP2102 USB to UART converter, for serial debugging
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino
- SIM card slot supports 1.8V/3V SIM cards
- TF card slot for storing data like files, messages etc
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making telephone calls
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the operating status
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumper
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
- Online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino