- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module
For those developing projects related to Raspberry Pi and Arduino, SAMM Market is the go-to destination that offers all types of module support. Modules that will enrich your designs, in various varieties, meet hobbyists and electronics enthusiasts at this address. Those working on flight control systems use the GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module for location control and tracking.
What Is the GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module?
This module, found on the motherboard, is used for location control and tracking in many projects that utilize GPS. With high precision, this module is among the essentials for many projects. With a precision of 5 meters, the module offers comfortable use in various projects, especially flight control systems. It can be easily used with microcontrollers like Arduino. Its simple usage provides an advantage in your projects.
Features of the GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Communication interface: UART (RX-TX)
- Ceramic antenna: Comes with a 25x25 mm ceramic antenna
- Size: 36 mm x 24 mm
- Compatible with various flight control modules
- Signal alert information with LED
- Interface: RS232 TTL
- Ublox/u-blox Antenna and NEO-6M GPS module with built-in EEPROM. This module is compatible with APM2 and APM2.5, and there is a battery on the board for EEPROM to save all your configuration data. The battery model is MS621FE and requires welding.
- You can download the test program directly from the ublox official website (download u-center version 6.31), an internet connection is required for installation.
Competitive and Affordable GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module at SAMM Market
You can order the GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module from the Wireless Communication category at SAMM Market with the advantage of competitive prices, same-day shipping, and fast delivery.