- Payment Options
- Comments (3)
With Google AIY (artificial intelligence) Voice Kit you can turn your Raspberry into a smart home assistant. Google Voice Kit has on-board TensorFlow which adds to your online voice recognition system. In other words, thanks to Google AIY Voice Kit, Raspberry Pi can send emails, open webpages, check the weather, control projects and do many things with voice commands.
Raspberry Pi and SD Card are not included. Buy Google Voice Kit with Raspberry Pi 3
Google Voice Kit Contents
- Voice HAT accessory board
- Voice HAT microphone board
- 3” speaker (wires attached)
- Arcade-style push button
- External cardboard box
- Internal cardboard frame
- 4-wire button cable
- 5-wire daughter board cable
- Lamp holder
- Plastic standoffs
Google Voice Kit Example Questions
Google Assistant can answer an endless list of qestions, as long as they are not too complicated. We listed here some of the possible questions that can help you get started.
- What is Raspberry Pi?
- Who is the founder of the Republic of Turkey?
- Where am I?
- Which is the most wining team of the champions league?
- Which food has the highest calories?
- Who is the first person to travel into space?
- How many songs did Elvis Presley have?
- What is the resolution of the human eye?
- Which movies had the most Oscars?
- How many Turkish Liras does a Bitcoin do?
- Can you sing?
- Play beach sounds
- Repeat After Me ....
- Change My Voice .....
AIY Projects Guide Book
With MagPi AIY Projects guide book, you will learn quickly and easily how to make a Google voice assistant with your Raspberry Pi. AIY Projects Guide Book is a step by step guide that teaches how to assemble Raspberry Pi Google Voice Kit and program it.
Google Voice Kit Introduction Video