micro:bit Edge Connector with Bare Breakout Board
The professional way to connect and disconnect electronic elements and circuits to the 21 pins on the edge of micro:bit is to use the Bare Breakout Board. The Edge Connector with Bare Breakout Board gives the freedom to choose which pins to assemble and solder according to the needs of each project.
- This kit requires assembly.
- This kit requires soldering.
- This product is also available in a pre-built version.
Bare Breakout Board Edge Connector Features
- Breaks out 21 pins from the Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit, allowing the connection of extra components to add new functionality.
- Dedicated prototyping area with 3V and 0V rows.
- Labelled pins and clear straightforward documentation.
- Length: 60mm.
- Width: 40mm.
- Height: 11.8mm.
- 1 x Edge Connector PCB for the BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit.
- Payment Options
MP00541Supplier Code: 5601