Raspberry Pi Build HAT Power Supply
It is a power adapter specially produced for Raspberry Pi Build HAT.
You can run your Raspberry Pi Build HAT with the Raspberry Pi Build HAT Power Supply.
Click to review the Raspberry Pi Build Hat product.
- Output voltage: +8.0V DC
- Minimum load current: 0.01A
- Nominal load current: 6.0A
- Maximum power: 48.0W
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Line regulation: ±5%
- Ripple & noise: 200mVp-p
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulation limits for DC outputs
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load
- Protection: Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Efficiency: 87.77% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%,50%, 25%)
- Output cable: 1.5m 16AWG
- Output connector: Barrel connector
- 5.5mm × 2.1mm × 11mm
- Centre positive
- Input Voltage range: 100-240Vac (rated)
- 96-264Vac (operating)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz ±3Hz
- Current: 1.2A maximum
- Power consumption (no load): 0.1W maximum
- Inrush current: No damage shall occur and the input fuse shall not blow
Competitive and Affordable Raspberry Pi Build HAT Power Supply at SAMM Market
You can order Raspberry Pi Build HAT Power Supply from SAMM Market now with the advantage of reasonable price, same day shipping and fast delivery.
- Payment Options
MP01818Supplier Code: SC0748