- Payment Options
- Comments (4)
Raspberry Pi 3 A+
The new Raspberry Pi 3 A+ is as powerful the Pi 3 B+ but has a smaller and lighter design. Raspberry Pi 3 A+ has the same fast 1.4GHz Quad Core CPU, dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz) and secure Bluetooth 4.2/BLE; however, it has a compact design with only one USB port and no Ethernet port.
To keep it familiar and compatible with old accessories, Raspberry Pi 3 A+ still has the same design and size of the Raspberry Pi 1 A+.
In addition, the dual-band wireless LAN has a modular compliance certiﬁcation, which allows the production of Raspberry Pi powered products with less compliance testing, reduced cost and less time.
Raspberry Pi 3 A+ Specifications
- CPU: Quad-Core 64-bit 1.4GHz A53/ARMv8
- RAM: 512 Mb LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2.4GHz + 5GHz 802.11.b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: 4.2, Low Energy
- GPIO: Extended 40-pin header, has power input
- Storage: Micro SD Card slot
- Video: HDMI, DSI display port, CSI camera port
- Audio: 4 pole 3.5mm audio + composite video port
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0 ports + Micro USB 5V/2.5A power
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 1080p@30, OpenGL 2.0