- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Raspberry Pi Switch Power Supply
This 5.1V 2.5A multi voltage charger is perfectly suited for use with the Raspberry Pi 3 and all previous models. Tested on multiple Pi's under different loads and conditions, this quality charger delivers a stable voltage to the Pi of 4.95 to 5.15V, which sits nicely withinin the stable range that the Raspberry Pi requires. This charger is the perfect low cost solution to make sure that your Pi doesn't suffer from low power cut-outs, which many low quality chargers can cause. We've added an in-line on/off rocker switch so you can now hard power your Pi on or off with ease!
Raspberry Pi Switch Power Supply Features
- Upgraded for use with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- In-line on/off rocker switch
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi A/A+/B+/1/2/3
- Input: 100-240V
- Ripple Voltage ~ 100mV
- This Compact, energy efficient USB charger has a high 5.1V @ 2.5A output.
- Uses 25% less power compared to standard chargers. Please note a lot of chargers do not meet safety standards!
- CE approved, and conforms to British Standards.
- Materials used to manufacture this charger is environmentally friendly. This charger conforms to RoHs material standards.
- Suitable for charging ebooks, ipods, iphones, PSP's, PDA's, digital cameras and mobile phones.
- Cable Length 1m (Pi to Switch ~ 0.2m, Switch to Wall ~0.8m)
- Blue LED Power Light