The KIT_XMC_2GO_XMC1100_V1 evaluation kit is designed to evaluate the capabilities of the XMC1100 microcontroller and the powerful tool chain DAVE™. The DAVE™ is a high productivity development platform for the XMC microcontroller families to simplify and shorten software development. The board is supplied by an external 5Volt DC power supply connected to the micro USB plugs. The board has an onboard debugger that supports 2 pin Serial Wire Debug (SWD), Single Pin Debug (SPD) and UART communication. Both require the installation of Segger's J-Link driver which is part of the DAVE installation.
- XMC1100 ARM Cortex-M0 based microcontroller
- Four 16bit timer and external interrupts via ERU
- Reverse current protection
- Two 8 pin header
- DAVE™ download software generation platform
- Available DAVE™APPs application list
- Onboard J-Link debugger
- 6 channel ADC and 2 channel USIC
Competitive and Affordable KITXMC2GOXMC1100V1TOBO1 in SAMM Market
You can order KITXMC2GOXMC1100V1TOBO1 from SAMM Market right away with the advantage of affordable price, same day shipping and fast delivery from the Other category.
- Payment Options
MP01887Supplier Code: KITXMC2GOXMC1100V1TOBO1