KIT_XMC45_RELAX_V1 is a XMC4500 Relax Kit-V1 designed to evaluate the capabilities of the XMC4500 microcontroller and the powerful, free of charge tool chain DAVE3. The XMC4500 Relax Kit extends the feature set with an Ethernet enabled communication option, e.g. to run an embedded web server. User can store his own HTML web pages on a microSD Card or control the XMC4500 via the web browser on user PC. It must be supplied by an external 5V DC power supply connected to any of the Micro USB plugs (X3, X100). Out of the box with the preprogrammed web server application and the on board debugger in operation the XMC4500 Relax Kit-V1 typically draws about 250mA. If the board is powered via a USB plug, it's not recommended to apply an additional 5V power supply to one of the 5V power pins (VDD5) on the pin headers X1 or X2, because there is no protection against reverse current into the external power supply.
- XMC4500 microcontroller in a LQFP100 package
- On board USB debugger realized with a 2nd XMC4500 for serial wire debug
- Ethernet Phy with RJ45 plug
- Two 40 pin header X1 and X2
- On board power generation for power supply of the XMC45000 Microcontroller and the debug IC
- 2 user buttons and 2 user LEDs
- USB plug
- MicroSD card slot
- ESD and reverse current protection
Competitive and Affordable KIT_XMC45_RELAX_V1 on SAMM Market
You can order KIT_XMC45_RELAX_V1 from SAMM Market right away with the advantage of affordable price, same day shipping and fast delivery from the Other category.
- Payment Options
MP01897Supplier Code: KIT_XMC45_RELAX_V1