To enjoy more USB connections on your Raspberry Pi, WaveShare offers a USB HUB HAT with 4 extra USB ports and an additional USB to UART converter. 4 Ports USB HUB HAT is designed to work with any Raspberry Pi model, but its size is made to particularly fit the Raspberry Pi ZERO and ZERO W.
**Raspberry Pi and accessories are not included
WaveShare USB HUB HAT Specifications
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports.
- USB to UART for Raspberry Pi serial debugging.
- Onboard multi indicators for power, USB to UART, and each USB port.
WaveShare USB HUB HAT On-Board Details
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB to UART: for controlling the Raspberry Pi via serial terminal
- USB HUB interface (bottom): for connecting the HUB to the Raspberry Pi USB port
- Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W: connected via Micro USB connector
- Raspberry Pi B+ / 2B / 3B: connected via Micro USB cable
- USB extended ports: USB1~USB4
- USB port indicators: dedicated indicator for each USB port, D1~D4 for USB1~USB4 respectively
- Power indicator
- USB to UART indicator
- FE1.1S: USB HUB chip
- 12MHz crystal
- CP2102: USB to UART converte
- Payment Options