- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Unsurprisingly SmartiPi introduced a very sleek Raspberry Pi touch screen case, made especially to hold a Raspberry Pi with its 7"" touch screen and an official Raspberry Pi camera. However, the smartest thing about this SmrtiPi is that it is LEGO compatible; yes, it has a LEGO bar in front and a LEGO panel on the top back side so many gadgets and addons can be easily attached and removed off of it in a very user friendly way.
The 7"" touch screen display is secured into the case with four screws, and a Raspberry 3, Pi 2, Pi B+ or Pi A+ can be enclosed on the back of the case. The camera case can be fixed easily on top or in front on the LEGO panel. The frame rest on its base with an adjustable angle for more comfort. In addition to all that the frame is wall mountable and there is a removable cover in case a heat sink is used on the Raspberry Pi.The camera, screen and Raspberry Pi are not included
SmartiPi Touch Case Features
- A large base with rubber feet to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces.
- 125° smooth pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- Base holes for stand or wall mounting
- 75mm M4 VESA mount points on the back in a square pattern
- The micro USB Y power cable (included) will allow you to power the display and Raspberry Pi simultaneously
- Includes the popular LEGO® compatible camera case that works with Pi camera version 1 and 2.
- It has a LEGO® compatible back and can attach to the case on the LEGO® plate on the back or the front.
- You can even cut out the knockout in the door with a razor blade and use heat sinks with the door.
- HAT boards can be added to the Pi whilst in situ