- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Each -white- Spacers increases the internal height of Raspberry Pi modular -white- case by 10mm, and modular spacers can be stacked to increase the headroom further up to 50mm using 5 Spacers. Modular white Spacers can be stacked as high as needed, however longer 4 screws are required to make the spacers fixed together and to the case.
The basic case has a stock internal headroom of 25.70mm, measured from the top of the RPi PCB to the inside of the lid, which allows many Raspberry Pi breakout boards to fit without any modifications. If the user wants to increase this headroom further, to enable the use of larger breakout boards, place protoype PCBs internally, or stack multiple boards on one another, spacers can be utilised.
The Modular Raspberry Pi Case is designed to be fully customisable by the user, and adaptable to suit a range of requirements. The streamlined look, and adaptability makes it perfect for many applications, including: the hobbyist maker, digital signage, industrial protection, living-room & child-friendly media centres, classroom eduction, workshops and many more! All add-ons are designed to be interchangeable and can be added and removed when required.
Stackable Modular Case White Spacer Features:
- Makes Your Case Compatible with 99% of Breakout Boards
- Spacers Raise Internal Height by 10mm Enabling the Case to Grow with your Project
- Spacers can be Stacked Increasing Internal Height by up to 50mm or more!
- Great for Embedded Applications, and Hobbyist Projects
Screw Size Guide
Depending on the number of spacers required, the length of the screw required will change. We currently cater for up to 5 spacers with corresponding screw lengths. Screws types compatible with spacers plates are both No.4 (US) and M3 (UK/EU). Users can of course, source screws via their own channels, or alternatively screws up to 78mm are available in packs of four.
- Modular Case without a Spacer: 28mm screws(included with case)
- Modular Case with 1 Spacer: 38mm screws
- Modular Case with 2 Spacers: 48mm screws
- Modular Case with 3 Spacers: 58mm screws
- Modular Case with 4 Spacers: 68mm screws
- Modular Case with 5 Spacers: 78mm screws