MiniIOEx-3G is an Industrial Automation Raspberry Pi shield that is compatible with 3G Modules and many programming languages like C, C++, JAVA AND PYTHON.
Industrial automation and IoT (internet of things) sectors have benefited a lot from Raspberry Pi. With MiniIOEx 3G support Raspberry Pi IO Shield, the high CPU capacity, camera input, video playback and easy programmable IO pins of Raspberry Pi can be used to remotely control motors, sensors, industrial machines and home electronics applications. MiniIOEx Raspberry Pi IO Shield relies on the Ethernet and Wi-Fi capabilities of Raspberry Pi or an External GSM/3G module, and it makes controlling electronic devices through the internet an easy task that anyone can learn.
Using it with a Raspberry Pi, MiniIOEx-3G competitive price allows a budget frienldy solution for personal projects and a very profitable solutions for commercial projects.
- 2ch 0-24V Digital Output
- 2ch Relay Output
- 2ch 0-24V Digital Input
- 2ch 0-33v Analog Input
- RS232 / RS485
- Internal 32kb memory
- 24V or 5V Raspberry Pi USB feed
- Specially designed metal case
- DIN rail mounting compatible
- Uses Raspberry Pi in industrial automation with up-to-date technologies
- Compatible with automation based on C, C++, JAVA OR PYTHON
- Runs automation/scada applications on embedded linux operating systems
- Converts Raspberry Pi into logger using PLC communication
- Many communication protocols such as MQQT, TCP/IP - http
- QT Visual interface programming
- Control of automation equipment with analog/digital IOs
Using the small and and powerful computer Raspberry Pi and 24VDC power supply input, you can easily use MiniIOEx in developing industrial producttion, electrical panels and industrial assembly.
What is MiniIOEx 3G used for?
- Building automation,
- Home automation,
- IOT applications,
- Energy monitoring applications via serial ports,
- Ship/yacht automation,
- Machine parts production,
- Textile machinery production monitoring,
- Railway passenger information systems,
- Real-time ticketing data monitoring,
- Theater and consert automation,
- Live video streaming,
- Coffee/tea machine monitoring and malfunction notification,
- Agricultural IOT applications,
- Engineers and students studies in embedded Linux systems.
Product package contents
- MiniIOEx Metal Case
Documentaion (Turkish): https://github.com/pe2a/miniIOEx3G/blob/master/README-TR.md
Tutorials (English): https://github.com/pe2a/miniIOEx3G
- Raspberry Pi 3 is not included in the product.
- "QUECTEL UC20 3G MODULE" is not included in the product.
- Payment Options
MP00348Supplier Code: 23