- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
The Knock-Kneed Robot is an assembly electronic toy, which enables kids to create their own walking robot and customize it as they like. The Knock-Kneed Robot consists of a 3D printed body, laser cut wooden boards, metal legs, plastic feet and an electric motor. The goal of Knock-Kneed Robot is to teach kids how to prototype their own projects and to keep trying until they work properly.
Knock-Kneed Robot Benefits
- Development of production skills.
- Learning problem solving.
- Learning mathematical and algorithmic thinking skills.
- Hand skills and psychomotor development.
- Development of design skills.
- Computational skills.
- Improving hand and eye coordination.