- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
The Gear Art kit is a mechanical wooden assembly toy that draws geometrical shapes. Gear Art kit has a base and 5 laser cut wooden gears. The gears are connected to each other and have two arms that can hold and control a vertical pen. Gear Art kit generate infinite possibilities of wavy polygons and circles. The purpose of the Gear Art kit is to teach children about assembling gear machinery, sequential thinking and manual dexterity.
Gear Art Kit Benefits
- Learning about simple machinery and scientific activities.
- Improving hand and eye coordination.
- Introducing the difference in interaction between gears.
- Gaining sequential assembly skills.
- A bit of training arm muscles while turning gears.
- Developing innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Creating a sense of invention and creativity.