This breakout board is the simplest way to create a project with a single ""momentary"" capacitive touch sensor. No microcontroller is required here - just power with 1.8 to 5.5VDC and touch the pad to activate the sensor.
This sensor is a momentary output type: When a capacitive load is detected (e.g. a person touches the sensor-pad area) the red LED lights up and the output pin goes high; when the load is removed (e.g. the person removes their finger from the sensor-pad) the switch will turn off. You can also solder a wire to the middle pad and create your own capacitive pad if the built-in one isn't suited to your project.
If you want to save power, the LED can be disconnected from the output pin (cut the trace between the jumper marked as such). We designed this breakout to have the more-responsive ""fast mode"" which draws about 0.5mA. If you need ultra-low (~50uA) power usage, the mode jumper can be cut on one side & soldered closed on the other to fix it into that mode. Check the datasheet for specific power usage measurements.
Comes with a fully assembled board, and a small stick of 0.1"" header so you can solder and plug it into a breadboard. For additional contacts, we suggest using copper foil, then solder a wire that connects from the foil pad to the breakout.
The Adafruit Capacitive Touch Sensor - (Momentary Switch) Features:
- AT42QT1010 Chipset
- Standalone Board - No microcontroller required - just power with 1.8 to 5.5VDC and touch the pad to activate the sensor.
- Momentary Switch e.g. Contact will render the switch output 'on', removal of that contact will render the switch 'off'
- Integrated LED to show on/off status of sensor
- Board comes pre-assembled.
- Includes a 6 Pin Stick of 0.1"" Header which can be soldered on for breadboarding.
- Dimensions: 20mm / 0.8"" x 29.35mm / 1.15""
- Weight: 2.03g
- Payment Options
Product Code: MP00168 Supplier Code: 204
(0 Comment)Comment >
75.70 TL + VAT
Price Including VAT
Bu Ürüne Özel Kampanyalar