- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
ZAXE X1+ | Professional 3D Printer
The ZAXE X1 Plus 3D Printer Plus has a large printing chamber (30x30x30cm) which is insulated from heat and dust. ZAXE X1+ professional 3D printer is compatible with multiple filament materials like ABS, PLA, PA and Carbon-filled filament, and can print 70° slopes without the need for supportive posts. ZAXE X1 Plus uses a robust and precise extruder which pauses printing is the filament is about to run out; and has replaceable nozzles which range from 0.2mm to 0.8mm. In addition, the ZAXE X1+ 3D printer features automatic calibration, a small touch screen control panel and multiple connectivity methods like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB flash drives.
ZAXE X1+ Features
- Can build larger objects with volume up to 30x30x30cm.
- Dust and heat insulated 3D printing chamber
- Compatible with a wide range of materials
- ABS, PLA, PA, carbon fiber, bronze and copper filament
- High precision printing with 0.05mm to 0.8mm layer thickness
- Prints angled objects with slopes up to 70° without printing supports
- When supports are printed they can be easily removed without post processing
- Replaceable nozzle with multiple sizes 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm and 0.8mm
- Works quietly with less than 40dB
- Easily controlled over network using Zaxe Desktop software
- Supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB flash drives connectivity.