It is recommended that the User Agreement containing the following terms, rules and legal responsibilities be read before market.samm.com (Site) is used. Please do not use the market.samm.com site if the specified conditions are not suitable for you. By using the Site and completing the form on which your personal information will be placed, you are deemed to have accepted the written conditions on these pages.
1. Usage and Safety Rules
market.samm.com is open to all members. Services provided on the Site unless otherwise noted, are free. In the following cases, the site management member may block the use of the site and reserve legal rights to the person or persons involved in any of the following conducts:
- Entering onto the Site any information that is wrong, irregular, incomplete, misleading, or containing inappropriate expressions that contradict with public morality rules or any info that is against the law in the Republic of Turkey.
- Unauthorized copying of Site content in whole or in part.
- The use of software that may threaten the security of the site and prevent the operation of the site and the software used, or performing or trying to perform activities to get, erase or change information on the Site.
The User is directly responsible for all kinds of damage, which might occur to the User, caused by sharing the usage rights or information, such as user name, password, etc., with third parties or organizations (Anyone besides the actual User).
Similarly, the User should not use other people’s personal information; such as an IP address, e-mail address or username belonging to another person on the Internet; nor can the User access or use any other person's private information without permission. The user is deemed to have accepted all kinds of legal and criminal liability that may arise from a use in this way.
- The information of usage, such as visit time, visit duration and viewed pages of users who visit market.samm.com, may be handled by our employees with the aim of providing a better service for the User. The User’s information, in the intention to expand and improve the content, adhering to confidentiality requirements, might be shared with third party companies we collaborate with. The aim here is to improve the experience of the users and develop market.samm.com.
- The user of market.samm.com can start to use the site market.samm.com by entering his e-mail address and choosing password in order to comply with the conditions stated in this agreement, after filling in the required fields for registration and confirming his e-mail address.
- While the user is using the market.samm.com site and its services, the User may use the market.samm.com site and its services with the provisions of Turkish Penal Code, Turkish Commercial Code, Intellectual and Artistic Works Law, Decree Laws and Regulations on the Protection of Trademark and Patent Rights, Law of Obligations, and agrees to comply with any announcements and notices issued by Samm.com regarding its services. Any legal, criminal, and financial liability arising out of these notices and unlawful use belongs to the User.
- In the event of the User's failure to comply with the obligations set forth in this agreement or in accordance with the general rules posted on market.samm.com, the use of market.samm.com Site by the User may be blocked or terminated by market.samm.com for an indefinite period of time.
- The user may not engage in activities that prevent or affect the use of the market.samm.com, nor can the User access the market.samm.com server or databases or use the Site with automatic programs. Any User involved in any hacking or cheating attempts accepts the termination of their membership and accept any legal and criminal liability that may arise from the situation.
- The User may not copy, edit or print any copyrighted material from the market.samm.com including copyrights, trademarks and any other Intellectual Property Rights.
- Membership cancellation and account deletion can be done by the User through market.samm.com. The User who has terminated their membership will be denied access to the Site. The person who has canceled the membership accepts that this process is not reversible.
- It is the responsibility of the users of the Site if they relate to each other or to third parties.
- Different specific rules and obligations may be specified in specific places of the site. Persons and organizations using these sections are deemed to have accepted these rules in advance.
- The user accepts and undertakes that the payment information (credit card, GSM number information etc.) used while shopping on the Site is correct and that the civil and criminal liabilities arising from them are his own.
3. Notification Addresses
- The market.samm.com Site does not ask for email addresses in advance. However, the e-mail address that the User applies with to market.samm.com will be considered as the e-mail address for which the legal address is required for any notice regarding this contract.
- Parties agree that requests for legacy electronic mail shall be deemed to have been made and deemed to have been made unless the parties notify the other party in writing of the changes in the existing electronic mail within three (3) days.
- Again, any notice made by market.samm.com using the registered e-mail address of the User will be deemed to be sent to the User one (1) day after the e-mail has been sent by market.samm.com. The user declares, accepts and undertakes that he has read, understood, acknowledged, and has affirmed the accuracy of the information he has given to himself in relation to the articles contained in this participation contract.